Take our interactive sleep assessment to find out!
The Novant Health Sleep Center can play an important role in detecting, evaluating and treating a wide range of sleep-related problems, helping you to sleep better, feel better and live better.
How do you know if you have a sleep disorder?
Symptoms of sleep disorders include:
- Daytime fatigue
- Morning headaches
- Difficulty concentrating
- Difficulty falling asleep
- Difficulty staying asleep
- Loud snoring or gasping sounds
- Sleep attacks, loss of muscle control
- Unusual behaviors like sleep walking and sleep terrors .
How are sleep disorders diagnosed or treated? Learn More »